Public Records Request


Vernal City Offices 374 E Main Vernal, UT 84078 435.789.2255

Most Requested

How do I request a record? (Government Rrecords Access and Management Act requests) - "GRAMA" UCA 63-G-2. 

  1. If you would like copies of records possessed by Vernal City you must submit a written GRAMA request. Forms can be obtained here or at City Hall and must be submitted to the City Recorder by mail, email or fax. 

Remember to complete the form giving as much information as possible so we can locate the correct document.  

Every person has the right to inspect a public record free of charge, and the right to receive a copy of a record during normal working hours after paying a reasonable fee.

What is the cost?

Police Accident and Fire Reports:      $5.00 / report + actual comilation costs.
Maps - zoning                                    $20.00 each
Copies up to 11 x 14:                         $0.20 per page
Copies for oversized sheets will be set by the providing department not to exceed actual cost.
CD / DVD or USB flash drives:  Actual cost per disk/drive.


Record's Request Form