Public Records Request


Vernal City Offices 374 E Main Vernal, UT 84078 435.789.2255

Most Requested

The Utah Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) allows the public to make a request for records from the Official Records Officer of the City. 

To submit a records request, complete the records request form, being as specific as possible so the document(s) you are requesting can be located.  Once the form is completed, you can fax, e-mail, mail, or hand-deliver your request to the City Recorder's Office. 



Record's Request Form